Thursday, March 25, 2010

Homework, March 26

Even though I’m not the most successful writer I feel like I have put time and effort in my rough draft summary. I really tried hard to not include any of my opinions; oh boy that was really hard. I choose the speech of Tiger Woods that way this assignment would be fun and It would keep me interested. It was difficult for me to include the analysis in my paper I felt like it was challenging to put it all together and still make sense. I’m still working in my paper and I plan to make some changes. I defiantly have a hard time wording my sentences. I’m not originally from here so writhing is very difficult for me and I have to try my best. Reading Willian’s article on revision was very helpful; I will take the tools that he gave me and apply into my summary. His article has all the information I need to revise my pape and most of them are simple steps that could make a big change in my writing. I will work on making my paragraphs stronger and only focus in one topic at a time. I hope I’ll be successful with this writhing experience

No comments:

Post a Comment